The George F. Gadd page
Among Mr. Gadd's contributions to the Dickensian are
several articles on The mystery of Edwin Drood. Clever
and eloquent, Mr. Gadd provides the best overview of Drood
criticism up to his day, as well as some thoughtful comments of his own.
The history of a mystery
A review of the solutions to "Edwin Drood"
- No. 1 (including Ch. 1, Authentic solutions, and Ch. 2, The first solution) (1905-sep)
- No. 2 (including Ch. 3, "John Jasper's secret", and Ch. 4, A spirit solution) (1905-oct)
- No. 3 (including Ch. 5, "A great mystery solved", and Ch. 6, Solution by inference) (1905-nov)
- No. 4 (including Ch. 7, Minor contributions, and Ch. 8, Final clues) (1905-dec)
- DATCHERY THE ENIGMA: The Case for Tartar
Mount Royal College
Last Update : sld